Summer Walks: King's Island Military Graveyard - Wed June 8th at 7:00 PM

 King's Island Military Cemetery was opened in 1856 and contains 150 burial plots, 39 of which are Commonwealth War Graves.  It is located in St Marys Park and and is unknown to many Limerick people.  Tony Browne will give a guided tour of the graveyard and other historical features in the area. (Villiers Alms House & St Munchin's Church).

Assemble in front of King John's Castle at 7PM and we will proceed on foot to the cemetery.